OIL AND ACRYLIC
Aquario - Watercolour
Aquario Gold - Watercolour
Arco - Oil and acrylic
Artesana - Watercolour
Barroco - Oil and acrylic
Barroco - Watercolour
Bravo - Oil and acrylic
Bravo - Watercolour
Chronos - Oil and acrylic
Chronos - Watercolour
Clásico - Oil and acrylic
Evolution - Watercolour
Marfil - Oil and acrylic
Modernista - Oil and acrylic
Ópera - Oil and acrylic
Óptimo - Watercolour
Óptimo - Oil and acrylic
Perla - Watercolour
Perla - Oil and acrylic
Prado - Watercolour
Primera - Watercolour
Primera - Oil and acrylic
Reserva - Watercolour
Reserva - Oil and acrylic
Saturno - Oil and acrylic
Último - Watercolour
Versàtil - Oil and acrylic
Versàtil - Watercolour
Vintage - Oil and acrylic
The Act on Information Society Services (LSSI)
This website uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session and persistent cookies are stored on your equipment and can be accessed and used again in subsequent sessions.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is treated, the web can use:
These allow the user to navigate through the website or application and permit the use of the various options or services there. For example, they control data traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
They allow users to access the site with some general features predefined on the computer or defined by the user. For example, language, the type of browser used to access the site, the design of selected content, computer geolocation, and the regional configuration from which the site is accessed.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
Allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information gathered by such Cookies is used to measure the activity of the web, application, or platform and for elaborating navigation profiles of the site users, in order to improve the service based on usage data.
Third Party Cookies
These are the Cookies that collect information that allows third parties to manage and improve the services offered. Such as the statistcal services on Google Analytics and Comscore.
How to manage cookies on the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on their computer by setting the browser options installed on the computer:
- Click on “Wrench” on the toolbar.
- Select “Options”.
- Click on “Under the hood”.
- In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content Settings” tab.
- In the “Cookies” section you can configure the options.
[More information on Google Chrome]
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the “Tools” menu.
- Select “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” Tab.
- In the “Firefox will” option select “use custom settings for history” to configure the options.
[More information on Mozilla Firefox]
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the “Settings” menú.
- Select “Settings” and click on “Options”. Then, under “History” select the “Cookies” check box then click “Delete”.
- Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”. Then click on the “Privacy” tab and under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Then click “OK”.
[More information on Internet Explorer 9]
In some browsers, you can configure specific rules to manage the cookies used. This provides better control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies on all sites except those that you trust.